- The WAMbot Journal of Field Robotics article was accepted and published, which has been the subject of a number of previous posts on MAGIC2010. I've put together a few posts on the navigation system (A*, Elastic bands, DWA), but still nothing on the system architecture, hardware, exploration, AI, HMI, comms, SLAM, and overall experiences. So plenty of material left to go.
- A paper on the Navigation system has been accepted for publication.
- A paper on using Physics Abstraction Layer for evolving robot control programs has been accepted for publication.
- I finally uploaded the code to ImprovCV and SubSim.
- I gave a guest lecture on realtime raytracing with WebGL, and another on intelligent systems and automation in mining
- I've been doing a little bit of HTML5 and three.js work, which hopefully will turn into a few posts
- As per usual, I've been collecting a large list of interesting links from around the web, that will form a number of catchup posts.
Taking Halloween to the Next Level with JARVIS
2 hours ago