Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 Wrapup

Looking back, 2011 was certainly a quieter year than 2010. Personal life got busy in the later half of the year, so less was posted. My job also took a less technical turn as I moved away from software development.
By far my most popular posts concerned my analysis of some popular demo scene effects and WebGL:
Otherwise, a survey / summary post on exe compression for multiple platforms was well read, and my Civ 5 casual game mod proved popular too.

I will try to post a bit more about work and the mining industry, not because these are popular posts, but because there is so little information about this field on the web. I hope to post more about robotics and graphics (raytracing), and will try to open source and post about some of my past work.

No comments: